Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Uncomfortable

Uncomfortable such a quiet word. In the dictionary or dictionary.com defines it as-

un·com·fort·a·ble

[uhn-kuhmf-tuh-buhl, -kuhm-fer-tuh-buhl] Show IPA
–adjective
1.
causing discomfort or distress; painful; irritating.
2.
in a state of discomfort; uneasy; conscious of stress or strain.

My sense of feeling is quite odd. Just some certain people make me really uncomfortable. Like take my boss for instance no offense to her, nice lady but every time I'm around her, I'm aware she could make my life a living nightmare. Or she could at least shift my mood swings. This is not the first time I've felt this way. I work for nutritionist its not really a real job but it makes me feel useful. Anyway I was in "My Office" coloring ( don't ask) she came in plying for the other computer. I was listening to music, I muted as soon as she got to work on the other computer.A couple minutes later she of course told me it was fine if I listened to music. I was embarrassed, so I gave the excuse I was getting ready to turn it off anyway.Stupid.

Other people I feel uncomfortable around. Boys mostly and by that I mean boys I like. Al tough there is this one boy who lately I have been feeling quite comfortable around him. I feel like if he would let me I could be myself for once. Don't worry, nothing will happen but its nice to know and to feel that way again.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Hello I need to know who this boy is!

lonelygirl18 said...

No! I don't want to tell you you'll judge me!