Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold Day!

No school!No school! Because we have a cold day! Finally we get the closest thing to a snow day in Fall Creek. Like I said numerous times mother nature does not like Fall Creek school. But luckily after 8th hour yesterday the announcement came on that Fall Creek would be canceled tomorrow because of the freezing weather and possibly Friday. So thats why rightnow I'm writing another blog instead standing there daydreaming in gym. last night Jessie, Allyisa, and Alisa all came over we basically did nothing. Apples to Apples, Trivial pursuit, and fooling around with my Dad's camera while Alisa wacthes TV.

Yeah it was pretty fun. Now I sit here just typing away getting ready to do homework and maybe write in my dream journal. You see earlier in the summer I started a dream journal then stopped writing in it because I was simply lazy. Now I just began to write in it some more and BOOM holy dreams. I've had one every night this week, just last night I had one where there was something wrong with my throat. So my mom as evil as she is made me take this stuff that makes you gag it out. Here I was gagging into a sink as the inside skin of my throat goes into the sink and it bleeds now, as she tells me it's okay its supposed  to do that. Oh and then she asks me if I would rather throw up. She was being sarcastic but it was a creepy dream ok?

Lindsey Jo Mickelson

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Wow, that is a creepy dream!