Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

It's finally here! Firworks! Good food! Family!You name it I bet the forth has it... The burning question is what am I doing on the forth? Well rightnow the twins are over well rightnow there in Augusta with my mother at a quilt show. But the point is they were here and they will be later. Later we are (as in our family) supposed to be going to the Kristufek's for firework's. I still think thier kind of weird but whatever.

So I wanted to apologize for my last entry. I realized after I wrote it I had gone a little too far. I'm sure you didn't want to hear about my freaken love life. Sadly to report I will probably be sharing more aka whining. Anyways I'm tired and I feel extremly nauses so I'm going to take a nap.

Love
Lindsey

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

i missed not being home yesterday! I love you lots!