Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cut story,cut people

So I decided to stop writing my story. It was stupid with stupid people in it. And so far today sucks. It all started with snooping around on Facebook, which turned into a bad idea by the way. I saw Tianna had some recent activity, the friend who I have been reconsidering even trusting anymore. She was talking about some Marissa chick. I was curious and yes I know the saying curiosity killed the cat. Turned out this Marissa chick is Dag's new girlfriend. Yeah it really sucks to hold on to people for the amount of time I do it. But I do it none-the-less and hurts. Immediately after I texted Tianna telling her we couldn't be friends anymore, next step was deleting her on facebook,which I did rather quickly. I also deleted her father, I'm sure she would tell him about this and this would somehow end up being my fault.

turns out I have trust issues. Not the kind where I have trouble trusting people. No not me I let people in rightaway, hell I tell them my whole life story. That's my major flaw because they either turn on me completely or I have to turn on them because its not comfortable for me anymore. Watch out because if you betray me or hurt me in anyway I WILL cut you out of my life. And the suckish thing outta all of this is I was wearing a really cute outfit before all of this happened now back in my pajama spending the day in my bed feeling sorry for myself.I just feel like everyone I trust and open up to always ends up letting me down. I'm not so much mad at the fact that she's friend with his new girlfriend but more the fact that she felt she had to hide from me. Dag can have her I don't want to be friend's with someone who chooses a guy over me, better yet my ex guy. That may be selfish but maybe sometimes you have to be alittle bit selfish to get over yourself and who you are. My self esteem is now at an all time low. So i'm gonna do what I do best sulk, watch some anime.

Lindsey

No comments: