Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moving on

I was going to write this blog entry a couple days ago but lost track of time. This year is my last year in high-school(hopefully) and to tell you the truth I'm kind of going to miss it. Not being in high-school believe me I do not want to go back to that lion's den but just having my life being so simple not having to plan everything. Monday night I was just sitting at home twittering with my hair, when my mom comes home claiming I have a meeting with Northwestern college on Thursday. I'm supposed to meet with some guy named David don't remember his last name he's the person who deals with learning disabilities-what I have. A part of me was really excited I love Northwestern , love the atmosphere, love the people but apart of me wants to stay here. Yes there may be a stupid reason I want to say but its really making me question my thoughts. So I'm really hoping tomorrow will be another wake up call to me. Because I really need one.

Lindsey

No comments: