Monday, April 13, 2009

Rape Dream

So, I had this dream a couple days ago but found it really creepy and odd I just had to share. I know normally people don't share their nightmares,especially not when it has to do with a sore topic like rape. But if you know me you know I'm pretty out there and most of my life is like an open book. Oh also just to let you know this is my third rape dream the first one had to do with lying to my mother about being raped, the second was about my friend getting raped then confiding in me, and this one I was actually the victim. 

It started out with me walking along some street without my headphones ( trust me this relevant). I see this carriage driver a creepy old man with an odd blue outfit. He was a giving a young couple a ride I  looked up and he was looking at me. Later I was walking down that same street again this time with my headphones blaring my music so I couldn't hear anything. I saw the man again this time just walking by himself without any carriage. He smiled at me and started to say something but I just smiled back because I had my headphones on. I started to turn the other direction and he began to follow me then I went the opposite way, still following me. I must of said something like "I don't have any money with me." because then he said "I'm not really a carriage driver." Then he got on top of me and started to force himself on me,trying to rape me. I don't truly know if I was raped because the dream ended. I'm secretly hoping that I kicked where it hurts and quickly ran off because it would be better than the alternative.

No I've never been raped in real life but I can't even imagine how horrific it would be.  I wrote about this because lately every-time I've tried to write on this website something better catches my eye and I get distracted. Sorry.

See-ya later
Lindsey

No comments: