Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation Eve!

The night before graduation its kind of exciting. After summer I have to figure out what I want to do. As much as I hated both Middle school and high-school it was my safe place to hide. I didn't have to make money on my own because I had my parents support and I had to go to school. Now that I no longer am on a controlled schedule I have to figure what I need to do next year to be independent. I'm both scared and reluctant. I'm reluctant because there's this guy will just call him Mick because I don't want to reveal his name just for secrecy. Well Mick kinda asked me out but I said no because of our age differences now Mick and I are avoiding each-other. So I am hoping will Mick will be at the ceremony to tomorrow also maybe at my party but if he's not there then I'll try to talk to him on Sunday.

No comments: