Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jinx

 One of favorite authors is Meg Cabot. One of my favorite books by her is called Jinx. For anyone who's read already knows its about which-craft,no I don't believe in it. Its a fictional book I know the difference between fiction and reality. I don't even read it for the black magic I read it for the romance. I'm a sucker for romance and Zack (the guy in the story) ,kind of have a book crush on him. I've already rented and reread the book TWICE. So I figured why not buy the freak-en thing. I got the book because lately with my luck with love has not been the nicest to me. Last summer I had this book give me this feeling where I believed I would fall in love someday. It's been my dream for a while. So I got it so that it would cheer me up about this whole love thing.

The other-night I prayed for god to show himself to me and he did. At first I was afraid because when my best friend did this she got into a car accident. But what he did was amazing so I know he is with me. Even though I'm going through a little bump with 'Ask me out' guy yeah he's only said one word to me since and it was bye. I was going to apologize to him on friday but then I decided if God wants us to be friends again he'll let it be, I shouldn't force the issue on him. Though I still think about him ALOT I know God has his own plans for me.

Lindsey

No comments: