Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life only gets better from here!

I couldn't think of a better title. I wanted something to do with all the excitement thats been happening in my life lately with graduating and all. So in the past week I have been asked out by a fifteen year old, figured out it was all a ploy to boost his ego ( at-least I think), and now I'm just trying to finish up senior year. See I have to build a model of the golden gate bridge for World history. Plus I have to do a report on Muscle Dystrophy oh fun! So about this guy yea right-now I hate him why would you do that? Ok maybe I don't know the story maybe he does like me I just don't know. Even then it doesn't matter because I'm matter so I guess I'm protecting my heart by doing this. Because its been broken before and I'm just trying to cushion the blow, that may be wrong but I'm doing it anyway.

I was going to let him win but after talking to a teacher about it in confidence he told me not to do that.By not going to the thing I'll be going to tonight I'll let him know that I'm suffering so I decided I'll go! I can always can evil and pretend to kill in my mind. Anyway sorry I couldn't write very much kind of in a harry there's so much to do..
Lindsey

No comments: