Monday, December 7, 2009

Where will I be in the future?

I know what's with all these questions as titles? That in itself was its own question. I don't know why I keep asking questions for my titles. Maybe because it fits my personality? If someone else knows the answear please feel free to tell me. So this past year I graduated from High school and figured out that I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life. This past year I relaized alot. First that I have it really good and so I should stop complaining. Second that I liked youth group ALOT.

So, no I don't exacty have a plan.Rightnow I'm just leaving it up to god. But apparently doing that that isn't exactly doing the right thing. I just know god wants me to stick around here, I don't why but I'm going to listen to him. Truthfully I don't know what the future holds, I'm just sick of people judging me for not knowing what I want rightnow.

Lindsey

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hey! How are you?!
btw... questions are a good thing. =) Where would this world be right now if no one asked any questions?

Kevin said...

don't worry about not knowing...I'm 25 and still haven't figured out what to do with my life.