Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At School

I'm at school rightnow not really that exciting. in activiy period surprisly they haven't figured at my website yet so they haven't blocked it. Practice was good but nothing too exciting happened. He talked to me a couple of times but he payed more attention to Pennie I guess she's more outgoing than I. Oh well thats something I will never be able to change. Oh and a bunch of funny things happened but It might not be funny to you so I won't say it.

Oh and I did have a weird dream heres how it went. I woke up like at 9:00 and went into the bathroom. It was odd because my hair was all curled up nice and i always have bed head in the morning. Then Kayleen entered the bathroom we said hi and headed downstairs. When we arrived in the kicthen Jessie was helping my parents prepare breakfast. So I all like "Jessie what are you doing up so early" because she dosen't get up early unless its for school. "oh your parents let me in". Then everyone left the room and I was alone. I lifted up my sock and my leg was bleeding and I didn't do anything about it, just put my sock back down.

Lindsey

No comments: