Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love hurts!

Love Hurts

Love hurts love scars love wounds and mars any heart Not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain Take a lot of pain love is like a cloud holds a lot of rain. Love hurts love hurts I'm young I know but even so I know a thing or two I've learned from you I've really learned a lot really learned a lot. Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot. Love hurts love hurts some fools rave of happiness Blissfulness togetherness some fools fool themselves I guess But they're not fooling me I know it isn't true I know it isn't true Love is just a lie made to make you blue Love hurts love hurts. Love hurts love scares love wounds and mars any heart . . .


Yeah its true people love hurts and it sucks. Rightnow I"m mad really mad and I don't even know why. You see I used to like somebody but then got into a relationship. So I basically deleted them from my life they were on my facebook now there not. I bet ya they didn't even notice yeah thats how the people I care about act.So everything was going fine I vowed I would'nt think about them anymore, I would block them from my life. And it was working it really it was untill we went to my sisters friend's apartment and she brought up there freakin relationship. How he never pictured being with someone like her and all this good stuff. Well I told Kayleen her friend needs to stop gossiping and just keep things to herself. Because I was fine I was doing fine untill her stupid comments now I'm really mad really mad.Whatever I"ll move on or whatever. I'll just let them flaunt there relationship right in my face by using other people. To the person who this whole stupid blog is about you suck and I hate you I know you did nothing and that all of this is my fault. Well I don't wish you good luck get congrats from somebody else because all of my compassion for you is gone. I'm done now.

No comments: