Sunday, September 21, 2008

Homecoming Dance= Bust

Seriosly you'd think homecoming senior year would be fun. Well not Fall Creek's infact the opposite. I got there on a five-hour shot my friend shared with me ( didn't work). I had no energy so I just there the whole time and walked around. They played dumb music the whole time. The only good stuff they played was Jonas brothers and Disturbia. When I was a freashmen I used to anticipate the slow dances, so that someone would ask me to dance. This year when they had slow dances I hid in the batheroom so that I would'nt have to dance with someone I didn't have feelings for. Trust me you don't want to get into stuff like that. Alot of people just left not that I blame them. I would have left too if I could have. So basically my homecoming sucked ending statement.

Lindsey

No comments: