Thursday, September 11, 2008

Single Status!!!

so I just want to apologize for not posting yesterday I had this big long quite funny story I was going to put on. But I became tired and unmotivated and decided just post another day. So nothing too exciting happened lately except for my friend wrote a scarringly terrible (funny) creative writing prompt and My Grandpa took us out to this spagetti feed thing. Didn't really like the food except for the garlic bread and theres also the fact that he's my gramps, and he's well he is just odd ok?

Oh forgot to mention that my friend asked her crush to homecoming. I know what your thinking jealous much? Actually I'm not, I'm actually really happy for her. Because I'm thinking mabye if she gets a boyfriend it gives hope for damaged people like me. Then she wanted to find me a date but honestly, I would rather sit boredly with Alisa then go with a date. They are clingy and they follow you everywhere. Yup its just better to go alone or with your geeky friends.

So yes I'm single and love is amazing I admit it. It looks good on other people NOT ME! I suck at relationships especially guy/girl,yes one day I hope I will fall in love. And yes I admit there are a couple options Jordan my dance partner for the play but he's way younger than me and you know about adults dating minors and if thats not enough I'm sure my dancing makes him vomit enough. Ryan my ex (sort of) who I recently added on facebook surprisly he actually talked to me but he has no feelings for me,infact I'm not sure he ever did. Then theres always Penn Badgley the only celeb I can picture myself rightnow.

No comments: