Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 2

Well Its Day 2 of my blogging. I know yesterdays blog wasn't very long I know well lets just say nothing interesting is happening. Yesterday I had my first practice for Meet Me in St. Louie. I am not a main part in that, i'm just a backround person but that does not bother me.

1. Because I suck at acting and dancing.I'm decent at singing but i'm no whitney Housten.

2. Then I don't have to worry to living up to anybody's standards I can just be myself what i'm trying to work on.

3. Hopefully me being less busy will increse my dream times.

So anyway I was talking about Yesterday. Nothing exciting happened at practice everyone just practiced dancing then the mains stayed after.....

and this morning I woke up realized when I got to school (scruel) I had missed the first Pep club meeting. And this amazing life continues

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

You are too a Whitney Houston!